- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Structure: Butterfly
- Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Power: Pneumatic
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature of Media: Normal Temperature
- Media: Gas or Water
- Port Size: DN40-DN600
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: LPB14 series
- Brand Name: Lapar Valve
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||papar carton or according to customer's requested|
|Delivery Detail:||7-60 days|
SpecificationsWafer Butterfly Valve with Pneumatic Actuator
1.Optional stainless steel body and PTFE seat
2.Smaller torque, better sealing
LPB14 Wafer Butterfly Valve with Pneumatic Actuator - Lapar Valve
LPB14 Wafer Butterfly Valve Parameter
Pneumatic (1~7bar), Handwheel(option)
EPDM: -29~120°C, FPM: -29~150°C
PTFE: -29~150°C, CR: -29~80°C
NBR: -29~80°C, SI: -29~200°C
A shape, LT shape
Material of body
304, WCB, QT, HT
Material of Disc
316L, 316, 304, QT WCB, B148, QT+Nylon 11, FEP(QT+F46)
Material of Seat
NBR, EPDM, PTFE, FPM, CR, SI
Gas, Water and Oil
Limited Switch, Locator, Solenoid Valve, Pressure-relief Valve
Design Featurer of LPB14 Wafer Butterfly Valve
- Horizontal pin: Reduce the exploding possibility of stem effectively under the internal unbearable pressure.
- Disc: There is no stem through disc completely for less resistance and more flow capacity.
- Stem: The design of two section of stem, can enhance the stability and resistance of disc effectively.
- Guide bearing: It is made by nylon and can ensure that the shaft rotate in absolute center,to decrease friction and torque.
- The seat with backrest: It is consisted of inner backrest and outer rubber.the backrest can withstand the deformation of seat when it is scoured and squeezed to extend service life.
- Valve body is designed to meet MSS SP-67 and API609.
- Upper flange standards: Valve mounting flange and stem shall be per ISO 5211.
- Flange Standard: GB 9113.1N ANSI 150 B16.5,JIS B2211.
- Pressure Rating:
- Bi-directional bubble-tight shut off to: 16 bar(230psi) DN40~DN600mm
- And tested to 110% of full rating: 18 bar(260psi) DN40~DN600mm
- Shell Testing:
- The body strength can stand 150% of full rating: 24 bar(340psi) DN40~DN600mm
- Tight sealing and zero leakage under rated pressure(1 .OMpa,1.6Mpa).
- Multi-sealing design separates valve body from working media to ensure zero leakage.
- Main parts are designed to fit exactly into each other to ensure a better sealing, smaller torque, bigger flow, lower fluid resistance as well as flexible two-side flow.
- Scientific design for the sealing surface of valve seat makes a closed connection between the valve and the pipe flange without any additional ccessories.
- Designed and produced based on multi-standard system, so the valve could be applied to various of flange and enjoy excellent interchangability.
- All parts are embalmed, suitable for various complex work environment.
- Others: According to customer requirements.